- Our site is provided by Arema Connect, a company domiciled in Ireland with a company registered number 346705 having its registered address at 1G The Atrium, Blackpool Retail Park, Blackpool, Cork Co Cork, T23 TVY, IRELAND. (‘Arema Connect’, ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘us’).
- As a user of Our site (‘you’, ‘your’) you acknowledge and agree that the use of Our site, is governed by these terms and conditions of use (the ‘Terms’). You are encouraged to familiarize yourself with these terms carefully before use.
- By accessing and viewing Our site you agree that you have read, understood and are familiar with, before becoming bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you may not use Our site.
- We reserves the right, to amend, delete or deactivate our site, block users, email or IP addresses, or otherwise terminate Client Login access via our site.
- We will immediately, without delay or prior notice remove and discard any user content within our site, for any reason, if we strongly believe that the user has acted against and/or is in violation of these Terms.
- Content, information and materials on our site is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice or specific consultation to you. You should be aware of the fact that the content on our website is not continuously updated or its contains are of current reflection and/or accurate. Also, Information materials and content across our websites and web pages are not tailored towards you specifically. We endeavor to provide for an current and maintained website. At times, we provide for the facilitation of downloadable content – such as but not limited to blogs or whitepapers – where the relevance, accuracy and reasonable purpose or functioning of these may have lapsed and/ or become obsolete. We make every effort where possible to curate an informative and relevant functioning website and user content.
- You may use our site at your own will. To the fullest extent of applicable law, neither We or our business partners shall, under any circumstances, be liable to you howsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss that occurs from your use of or access to Our site or any materials or content. Going forward, neither We or our business partners shall be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profit, data, opportunity or reputation.
PROPERTY AND MATERIALS
- Arema Connect is the rightful owner all property and content on our site, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, and designs whether registered or unregistered
- You may print and or download extracts, from web page(s) from our site for referral use only, and we advise you to draw the attention of others within your entity to also acknowledge the to content extracted from our site, and where applicable – to properly refer to, or cite the correct authors, curator or generator of materials you use.
- You must not modify copies of any materials or properties you have extracted or downloaded. and you must not alter or use any content, such as; illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphical illustrations separately from any accompanying text, or how they initially appear.
- The status of and identified contributors as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on Our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a prior agreement to do so from us or our third party vendors.
- If you reproduce, print off, copy or download any some or our entire site in breach of these terms and conditions of use, your right to use our site will then cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Where our site contains links to other websites, in no way is this an endorsement of any company, content or products or services to which we link to. Where you access any of these third party websites linked on our site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever about any website referral to which you may access via our site.
- We are also not responsible for any content within third party site(s) and we are not be liable for any loss or damage occurring out of or connection with the use (or non-use) or dependence on such third party sites.
- Law: These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the republic of Ireland and the courts of the land have jurisdiction to settle all disputes that arise out of or in connection with the Terms.
- Communications: You acknowledge the Internet (World Wide Web) is not guaranteed a 100% security, privacy or confidentiality of communications via the Internet. We are not liable in the event of unauthorised access, either by the act of interfering or intercepting occurred by third parties out of our control.
- Language: These Terms and conditions are provided for in the English only. any translation of the English language version of these T&C’s is provided for the purpose of convenience only. If there is any conflict in between the English language version of these Terms and through the translated version, the English language version shall prevail.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions: We may, and without notice, alter these T&Cs from time to time, which will be published on Our site.
- Appointment: We may assign appoint or transfer right(s), title(s) or interest(s) in our site to any successor business or, to a third party.
- Availability: We endeavor to provide for an always on (Connected) site – available globally, 24 / 7 however, we cannot assure the site will operate uninterrupted. We cannot accept any liability for its occurrence. Nobody should act to damage or to interfere with the integrity and working order of our site. Nobody should attempt to tamper with alter or amend the security or integrity of the site, where such acts as hacking disrupting or interfering with computer system(s), server(s), website router(s) is a criminal offence.