The following outlines our terms and conditions of use and our privacy statement (the ‘Terms’) for our website, any mobile optimised version of our websites (‘Our site’). Your use of the site requires the acceptance of these terms, without amendment. By using Our site you acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you may not use Our site.
Arema Connect is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We have a limited approach to collecting information. In order to provide you with the website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may provide us with information about you, either by filling in forms on our site, which includes any information you give us; Name, Contact Details such a Telephone Numbers or Email addresses. You may also correspond with us by Phone, Email. Where the facility is available, information you provide when you register to use our site, or subscribe to our services.
- Information We May Collect About You: With regard to each of your visits to this site we may automatically gather the following information:
- Technical Access Information: This could include Internet protocol (IP) address, Operating System, Platform, Browser type, and Time zone;
- Information About Your Visit: Including URL navigation directed to, through and exit from this site (including date and time); the Pages you viewed or searched for;
- Page Response Times: Errors, Duration of visits to particular pages, Page Engagement Information (such as scrolling, clicks, or downloads), and methods used to browse our website.
- Information we receive from other sources: At times, we may engage with select third parties (including, for example, Recruitment Agencies, Business partners, Sub-contractors for technical and delivery services, Analytics providers, search information providers.) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us – We may use this information:
- To carry out our requirements arising from any business relationships entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and/ or services that you request from us;
- To process and/ or provide you with services you that you opted for – such as Job Applications, Email and Marketing Literature;
- To notify you about changes to our services; and
- To ensure that content from our site is delivered effectively.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To improve our site and to ensure that content is presented to you in the most effective manner and for your device used to access the site;
- To provide you with the interactive elements of our service, such as login credentials and account management;
- As a requirement to ensure the safety and security of our site;
- Process any requests, actions or procedures on your behalf – where you have expressively provided us with information i.e. Job applications, Contact forms or Scheduled call backs as processed through our site.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this with information you give us and information that we may collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where necessary, we may share your personal information with any member of our group, including subsidiaries, or a parent company, or in the event of a merger, sale or acquisition of our company.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for our business – for the functioning of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Search engine & analytics providers that assist us in the delivery and execution of our site.
- For the purpose of recruitment activities, If you submit information via email or online through our recruitment page at [ https://aremaconnect.com/about-us/our-careers/ ] This may be shared with our recruitment partners. Where the use of those company sites are governed by their respective polices.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event of Arema Connect and its assets are acquired by a third party or where we are acquired by another entity, in which we may share or disclose your data to the prospective buyer of such components or assets of the business.
- If we are obliged to disclose or share your information to comply with any statutory or legal requirements, or to ensure protection of the rights, property, or safety of Arema Connect and its business partners.
We ensure that only select trusted third parties provide sufficient protection under EU law. We will not transfer any data sourced within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties located outside of the EU without ensuring adequate protection of European law.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have provided you with a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our site (i.e. a Client Login), you yourself are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of this. We advise you not to disclose this with anyone.
We will honor to protect your personal data, however we cannot guarantee the security of data transferred to our site; any information exchange is done so at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we apply procedures to ensure the protection and to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us to either:
- Limit the use of
- Opt out of processing of your personal data.
Initially, we will inform you (prior collecting your data) if we are to use your data for such purposes outlined or if we intend to disclose your information with third parties. You can exercise your right to limit such processing by informing us where relevant – such as opting out of marketing emails. You can also exercise this right by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our site may contain referrer and forwarding links to and from other websites, we are not responsible for these websites where these websites also have their own privacy policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003 (the ‘Acts’) give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts.
– o r –
1G The Atrium
Blackpool Retail Park