Delivering Excellent Customer Service Online
Internet businesses came into existence in 1991 when the Internet became a platform for commercial use. The last 5 years have seen a major growth in the on-line sector and online shops and e-business are becoming main stream.
Electronic business, or e-business, may be defined as the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) in support of all the activities of business. E-business involves business processes spanning the entire value chain: electronic purchasing and supply chain management, processing orders electronically and handling customer service.
There are multiple whitepapers that describe the importance of marketing activities such as Adwords, SEO, link building strategies and blogs in order to drive traffic to your site. Here, we are going to explain why it is important to provide customer service support to your on-line customers in order to increase sales and improve the buying experience. Furthermore, we will explain the differences between online and offline sales channels.
Online E-Commerce Sites Whitepaper Key Points
- Why is important to support customers online?
- Online vs. offline business from a customer care perspective
- Channels to support Customers Online
- Key personnel characteristics to support Customers Online
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service Online
- Online E-Commerce Sites & The Challenges of Customer Care
- FAQ’s in a e-business