20 years in business is a huge milestone for any organisation. There is no magic formula as to what makes businesses succeed, however, what is definitely required is hard work and determination. One could say that Arema Connect is a testament to the saying that great organisations are built by great people. Growing from a 2 person operation in Fermoy to becoming an established outsourcing provider for both domestic and international brands has been a phenomenal journey.
Where it all began…
Arema Connect’s journey began in 2001 as Key Answering Systems, as a 2 person operation in Fermoy Co. Cork, providing a virtual receptionist solution to SMEs. As the organisation’s client base grew, so did their ever-changing needs. In 2003, the team started to support Market Research projects after a once-off request from a client proved to be mutually beneficial for both parties.
As the operation had significantly grown over it’s first 3 years this required a relocation to a larger office space in Glanmire. With the relocation came a new name – Call Management, to further account for the organisation’s extended operating hours of 24×7 support. The 24×7 operating hours became invaluable to many clients who had an international client portfolio.
In 2008, Call Management moved to our existing headquarters 1G The Atrium Building, Blackpool Retail Park to support our ever-growing workforce. One might say the rest is history….
The organisation’s key milestones
Over the years, Arema Connect has had many achievements which are accredited to a hard working and highly motivated team. These include:
- In 2009, Call Management added to its service portfolio by introducing Email and Live Chat Support and SMS services
- In 2010 the organisation was certified with the ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management
- In 2011 Arema Connect started to support Multinational Clients across voice, email and digital channels
- In 2014, Call Management was rebranded to Arema Connect to account for our large service portfolio
- In 2015, Arema Connect introduced Social Media Support to our service portfolio
- In 2017, Arema Connect purchased a second office space in Heron House Blackpool to support our client’s growth ambitions
- In 2018, Arema Connect was first certified with the ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management
- In 2019, Arema Connect purchased a third office space in the Atrium Building which has allowed us to offer additional flexibility to our clients changing needs and seasonality
- In 2020, we were certified with the ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management. We are always looking for new ways to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
The recipe for success
Arema Connect keeps people at the heart of everything we do. Our collaborative and family-like culture fosters both personal and professional development. The company’s structure allows feedback to be delivered to top management which greatly supports continuous improvement for service delivery across client accounts and the wider organisation.
The Arema Connect team continuously instils our values into our work with our clients, their customers and fellow team members.
INNOVATION – We nourish creativity and thrive on development. Change makes us better.
TOGETHERNESS – Only as a team will we succeed. Individuals are great but a team is fantastic.
BE BRAVE- In having the courage of our convictions and the will to make a decision that will have a positive impact on the team.
HAVE FUN – We are professional in what we do and it must be enjoyable.
KEEP IT SIMPLE – Our end goal is always the same, to ensure our clients are satisfied. We achieve our targets by driving efficiencies.
INTEGRITY – We champion commitment and fairness in all that we do. We value respect.
We would like to congratulate Pat and Nuala on reaching the huge milestone of 20 years in business. The support and encouragement that they show to the team is always very much appreciated. Here’s to another 20 years of supporting our clients and their customers.