With Valentine’s day fast approaching and with love and appreciation for others in the air, we thought it would be appropriate to take some time to pay particular attention to our most valuable asset, our employees and recognise their efforts over the past year. Arema Connect places significant emphasis on ensuring that employees are satisfied in their roles. Our management team strives to provide an environment where employees are continuously supported and encouraged in every aspect of their role. It’s no surprise that our employees are the heart of everything that we do.
Arema Connect is a people organisation and our employees act as a vital link between our clients and our clients’ customers. In honour of Valentine’s Day this year, and to put a smile on our employees face, we sent our teams a personalised note to highlight our appreciation for their hard work and dedication. Keeping within the theme of Valentine’s day, it was only just to include the traditional “roses are red and violets are blue” line. While we don’t have the space to feature all of our employees in one blog post (although we wish we could!), every member of the Arema Connect team deserves massive recognition for all the great work they do.
It’s always the small things in life that we are grateful for and even a simple ‘thank you’ truly does go a long way. A business is nothing without its employees so it’s vital that employees are valued and appreciated for their contributions.
So what makes the Arema Connect team so special? Here are a few reasons why we love and appreciate our employees:
- You are multilingual and you can support our clients’ customers from all corners of the globe.
- You offer feedback and apply a lean approach in coming up with new ways of doing things to enhance customer experience on behalf of our clients.
- You enable us to support our clients’ customers around the clock 365 days a year.
- You are the reason that we have a customer centric culture and ensure that the highest level of service is delivered to our clients each and every day.
- Each of you contribute to a team orientated environment and are always on handed to help each other out. Each of you believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
- Every customer query is important to you now matter how big or small. Each day you set out to do good and make customers happy.
It’s not just one day like Valentine’s day that we allocate to celebrating our employees. Employee appreciation is always encouraged and is a fundamental element of our overall employee engagement strategy. One of Arema Connect’s core values is positivity and enjoyment, meaning that we strive to create an environment where employees take pride in the work they do and that they are equally acknowledged and appreciated for their efforts. On a final note to our employees:
Roses are red, violets are blue, Arema Connect wouldn’t be the same without you!
About Rachel Caulfield – I have studied marketing for 4 years in Munster Technological University. As part of my undergraduate degree I was lucky enough to receive an internship in Arema Connect. I was given the opportunity to work as an intern in the marketing team to get a greater understanding of marketing in a business to business setting. This gave me an invaluable experience and I got to put the knowledge that I acquired from my degree into practice. From creating content on social media, to writing blogs, I am passionate about all things marketing. In November 2020 I graduated with a first class honours in my Bachelors Degree of marketing. I am now pursuing a Masters in Food Business and Innovation to further develop my skill set.