Arema Connect will be landing in Las Vegas for the Customer Contact Week #CCWVegas19 next week. This year will be celebrating 20 years of this annual event where we’ll meet with our peers to discuss best practices in the industry and emerging trends. The novelty is the approach to discuss hot topics in the contact center industry. We’ll do this from a holistic approach to customer experience design and delivery.
All event information can be found on the Customer Contact Week event website. However, let’s highlight the key points of what promises to be an amazing event!
- “Magic” Johnson as the Celebrity Headliner
- Tony Hsieh – CEO from Zapos
- Bestselling Author Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations
- Lance Gruner – EVP, Global Customer Care, Mastercard
The CCW also sees a number of useful workshops for attendees ranging from topical trends and challenges including:
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Experience Optimization
- Voice of the Customer
The CCW also produces great networking opportunities including: Brilliance Clinics, Demo Drive, CCW Excellence Awards and Luncheons.
About the attendees
The Customer Contact Week attendee list is composed of the following industries:
- 24% Banking, Finance and Insurance
- 17% Retail & Manufacturing
- 15% Healthcare & Pharma
- 12% Technology
- 11% Travel & Hospitality
- 8% Utility & Energy
- 4% Media & Entertainment
- 5% Food & Beverage
- 5% Public Sector, Infrastructure & Construction
The attendee seniority is made up of 62% Directors, VP, C-Level, 30% Manager Level and 8% Analysts & Specialist. With the wide variety of company sizes and annual company revenues, it’s bound to be an exciting week.
Ireland is sometimes given the title “call center capital of Europe”. Some of the advantages of doing businesses with Irish Companies include:
- We are the fastest growing economy in the Eurozone
- We are #1 in the world for flexibility and adaptability
- 52% of 25-34 year olds with higher level education
“We are delighted to work with Enterprise Ireland’s on this initiative to promote our industry sector at such a prestigious event. We are looking forward to networking with industry experts and peers to discuss challenges and trends alike.” Pat Keogh, Managing Director, Arema Connect.
Arema Connect will be travelling as a Crios Group member. If you’re attending be sure to pop over!