Not too many years ago even when online shopping was available, people did not feel comfortable using their credit cards online and giving their personal information to online stores. That has all changed.
Consumers may still be concerned about the security of online shopping, but more and more of them are prepared to buy online. Faster delivery, easier returns policies, and many sites offering free shipping have also increased the desirability of online buying.
The internet is only going to become more popular as time goes by and purchasers worldwide become more comfortable with the security and on-time delivery of their purchases.
Arema Connect provides a range of services for the retail sector:
- Live Chat – online chat is a great way to increase sales and improve customer service. Customers are often more comfortable ordering a product or service after they have had a chance to talk it over with a customer service representative. Check out our Live Chat Service page to find out more.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at a low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS texting is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Ordering and Booking Tickets online – we provide a full online ticket ordering and booking service. We work with some of the largest online ticket booking agents either on a 24/7 basis or as an overflow call service. Find out more at our Ordering and Booking Tickets page.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
- Out of Hours/Overflow –we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
Email email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us.