Customers want the same level of service when they contact you by phone, email, SMS, web chat or social media. But it isn’t always easy to integrate and manage these multiple channels. That’s where Arema Connect can help. We use a combination of great staff and the latest technologies to manage customer interactions across all channels. Whether a customer calls, sends an email, responds to you on Twitter or initiates live chat on your website we catch and respond to those requests consistently. Your customer will experience the same warm, helpful and polite response no matter which channel she chooses.
How Arema Connect’s Multi-channel Customer Support Service Works
First we assign a dedicated Account Manager to your business. Your account manager will meet with you to understand your products and services and your customers. We develop a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the appropriate response to help our staff handle the initial conversations. Next we create a multi-channel customer strategy that specifies which channels to cover, and the typical response approach to use for each channel. The next steps are simple – you redirect your phones to us, we connect to your main social networking accounts – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn – and we can add email and SMS to the channels we monitor too. During a handover period we encourage you to monitor how our staff handles your customer calls and enquiries. You’ll soon be 100% confident that we respond to your customers as though we were part of your business.
Benefits of Arema’s Multi-Channel Customer Support
- Better Customer Service – you become available to your customers 24 hours a day via their favourite channels. Customers enjoy faster response times and better access.
- Consistent Customer Experience – you present the same face to the customer whatever channel they choose. Customers get a great impression of your business, particularly your responsiveness.
- Cost effective – New channels such as email, live chat and social media provide a low cost way of interacting with your customers.
- Reduced Administrative Headache – we take care of your social media customer service from end-to-end, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Pay for What You Get – you only pay for the service provided. You don’t have the additional overheads of hiring and training staff, managing rosters, paying for sick leave or holiday cover.