Increase Sales Opportunities
How often does a customer consider asking a question and then give up on it because they feel it’s not worth calling about?
Our Live Chat Support allows your customers to receive an answer to their question instantaneously. Using our state-of-the-art technology we offer a convenient alternative to your standard FAQs section. It is an application that will bolster your website and shows you are willing to go the extra mile for your customer.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Increased Sales Conversions
Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment
Improved Cross-Sell Opportunities
Reduced Operational Costs
How Arema Connects Live Chat Support Service Works
First, we allocate a dedicated Account Manager to your business. We then meet with you to understand the products and services you sell and the typical profile of your web visitors. We develop a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the appropriate response to help our staff handle the initial conversations. Next, we connect our Live Chat service (LiveHelpNow) to your website so we can monitor and chat with visitors to your website.
Keeping up-to-date with the speedy service demands of today’s purchaser is the reason having live chat as a portal of customer service is more relevant now than it has ever been. Having the link on your website is visually appealing and fits into the business world we currently reside in. The reason you should strongly consider live chat is that it most resembles how we connect with each other electronically today and it is the familiarity factor that makes customer service more attractive to people
Live Chat Benefits
Live chat solves this obstacle by giving the customer a channel to ask these unique questions. Businesses are compelled to use live chat as consumer use a variety of communication channels to resolve their issues. The societal norm at present is that people want an immediate solution for these issues. If you want to know the score in a football match you check a sports website and there it is, instantly. If you want to know the latest news stories or new cultural trends, you check Twitter and there it is, instantly. As a society, we have become accustomed to this rapid and constant flow of information which means live chat is a necessary addition to your customer service resources.
The benefits of live chat customer support include:
- Improve Customer Satisfaction – With Live Chat, you can maintain a sales presence on your website 24 hours a day.
- Increased Sales Conversions – Using Live Chat helps you to close more sales as you answer last minute queries from shoppers before they make a purchase.
- Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment – live chat can reduce abandonment by up to 50% within one to two months.
- Improved Cross-Sell Opportunities – our agents can highlight complementary products and services to your website visitors.
- Reduced Costs – providing support for Live Chat will reduce the demands on your telephone support service.
- Multi-Channel Integration – We can integrate our Live Chat response with email, SMS, social media and standard phone support so your customers enjoy a consistent experience.