Quick Response Time
Arema Connect currently handles over 450,000 email inquiries per year on behalf of our clients. We ensure that all your customers will be replied to on a 24 hour basis.
Outsourcing is a cost-effective way of complimenting your on-line presence. It allows you to reach a global client base with a bespoke channel of communication with a dedicated team of agents, trained in handling customer information queries, delivery queries, product queries, order processing & after sales support.
Convenience for your customers
Cost effective solution
Quick response to FAQs
Increase customer satisfaction
Online real-time access
How Arema Connect’s Email Handling Service Works
We first allocate a dedicated Account Manager to your company. We meet with you to understand your business and the products and services you provide. We then map out a standard process for handling an email enquiry. Typically those emails will be sales inquiries, general inquiries, order confirmations or customer support requests. We also develop a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list to help our staff respond to the most common questions.
We begin monitoring your emails using technology from Kayako and LivePerson, or another system you nominate. These systems can scan incoming mail and identify keywords or phrases to help identify the appropriate response. Each email is routed to one of your dedicated Arema team and depending on the service level required an appropriate response is sent immediately or within 24 hours
E-mail Handling Benefits
We ensure customers and potential customers are replied to within 2 hours. In fact our call center strives to answer 99% of all emails within one hour because Arema Connect realizes that having an efficient service regardless of the time of year is vital.
The benefits of e-mail customer support include:
- Convenience for your customers
- Cost effective solution
- Ability to use pre-defined replies based on experience and frequently asked questions
- Multiple e-mails can be handled by an agent as most queries fall under the same categories.
- Customers are not frustrated by being put on hold and spending time explaining their query to a customer service person.
- You can set up an automatic reply so that your customers are aware that you have received their e-mail and they will get a response within a specified time period.
- Have real-time access to all customer interactions