Online E-Commerce Sites & The Challenges of Customer Care
Electronic business, or e-business, may be defined as the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) in support of all the activities of business.
There are multiple whitepapers that describe the importance of marketing activities such as Adwords, SEO, link building strategies and blogs in order to drive traffic to your site.
Here, we are going to explain why it is important to provide customer service support to your on-line customers in order to increase sales and improve the buying experience.
– Why is it important to support customers online
– Difference between online and offline businesses from a customer care perspective
– How can you support customers online? – Channels Your Company Should Consider Using.
– Key personnel characteristics to support Customers Online
– Typical E-commerce sector FAQ’s
Download your “Online E-Commerce Sites & The Challenges of Customer Care” FREE white paper now to learn more about the customer service online.