Telephone Answering Service Case Study
Christmas Ticket Sales and Booking Line
Our client is one of the leading Christmas ice rink event organizers in Ireland. They bring a fantastic ice skating experience to families during the Christmas period. Their peak customer support months are November, December and January (Opening December 12th and running every day, except Christmas Day, until January 19th).
Our client houses a facility for all skating levels and ages and has special rates for schools, clubs, companies and social clubs.
Objective of this Case Study
This case study will provide an insight into:
- Our Holiday Cover service
- Demonstrate our experience providing customer support for events companies
- Demonstrate our experience with fluctuating call volumes
- Prove our ability to deal with peak business times
- Arema Connect as a reliable and trustworthy partner
- Data Protection handling process requirements
- Capacity to fulfil expectations
- Experienced team
Description of Project & Scope of Work
The main objective is to offer a holiday cover customer service line to help our client’s in-house team during their peak Christmas period. This service needs to meet our client’s high standards in quality and reliability.
The Initial requirements for this client were:
- All call details be recorded on a log sheet
- All calls to be recorded
- 24/7 service
- An experienced workforce
- Accurate messages taken
The main challenges were:
- To provide recording of the calls
- Familiarising the team with the details of the campaign
- Completing the calls at various times of the day including weekend and evenings
- Data Protection
- Getting to know the clients policies and procedures
We demonstrated our experience in providing pre-sale information lines and holiday cover services. We also confirmed our experience with handling peak periods and fluctuating call volumes.
Arema Connect have over 13 years’ experience in the telephone answering field, including working with a wide range of event companies. We presented Case Studies to demonstrate our experience in dealing with peaks in demand and seasonal fluctuations.
Telephone Answering Service
A dedicated team of customer service agents are in place to deal with customer queries, bookings and refunds. They are familiar with all the clients’ policies & procedures and are always seeking updates to provide the best support possible.
Callers ring in or e-mail to our dedicated information line or dedicated e-mail address.
- We log all calls on our system software.
- We handle group bookings and keep up to date with our client’s promotional material.
- We handle call-backs for customers seeking extra information or confirmation of details.
Tailor made service including message taking service, sales line, customer care, booking line.
Important Calls are escalated to their on-call staff and they have the option of real time access to their calls through our secure online system.
Arema Connect provide a tailor made customer support package including booking line, pre-sales information line, after-sale support and call back service for our client, all for a competitive price. We follow the client’s policies and procedures by constantly keeping up to date with the campaign and having direct lines of communication with them.
Arema Connect have a team of agents that are highly experienced with peak periods and we are well used to increased call volumes in summer months as well as the winter ones. We are delighted to help our client’s in-house team so they can concentrate on providing a fantastic Christmas ice skating experience for their customers.
PDF Case Study Download
Christmas Ticket Sales and Booking Line Case Study Telephone Answering Service Click here to download!