[random-image attachmentids=”2243, 2242, 2241″]
Small businesses want to deliver the best possible customer service to help drive growth, but on a limited budget. Arema Connect provides a range of cost-effective services for small business that can make you look like a much bigger organization, able to handle calls at any hour of the day and across any channel.
How Arema Connect’s Small Business Contact Management Services Work
We start by allocating a dedicated Account Manager to you. This account manager meets you to understand your business, your products and services and the kind of customer enquiries you want us to handle. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via the phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests quickly and politely, taking messages and routing urgent calls directly to you and your staff. You customers get a great service and a great impression of your business.
Contact Management Services for Enterprise
- Receptionist Services – for small businesses who don’t want to permanently recruit a staff receptionist, we can provide professional phone, email and mobile cover. Read our Receptionist Services and Message Taking pages to learn more.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Out of Hours / Overflow – we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS text is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Holiday Cover – we can provide professional, polite phone cover when your reception staff go on holiday. Read our Holiday Cover page to learn more.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
Benefits of Arema Connect Small Business Services
- Improved Customer Service – you can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.