[random-image attachmentids=”2243, 2242, 2241″]
Larger enterprises want to handle large call volumes while integrating customer response with their existing IT systems. Arema Connect provides specialized services for large enterprise, with a focus on volume, reliability and integration into your back-office technology
How Arema Connect’s Contact Management Services Work
We start our assignment by allocating a dedicated Enterprise Account Manager to you. This account manager meets you to understand your business, your products and services and the kind of customer enquiries you want us to handle. We also identify the back office systems we need to connect with. Next we begin a handover period where you can monitor our staff as we handle incoming requests via the phone, email, mobile or social media. Once you are 100% confident we take it from there, handling incoming requests quickly and politely, taking messages and routing urgent calls directly to the correct member of staff according to a pre-defined protocol.
Contact Management Services for Enterprise
- Out of Hours / Overflow –we can provide call coverage out of normal office hours, at weekends and when there are unexpected peaks in call traffic to your offices. Read our Out of Hours/Overflow page to learn more.
- Email handling – we handle over 150,000 emails per year for our customers, monitoring and responding in real-time. Check out our Email Handling Service page to find out how it works.
- Social Media Customer Support – you can use social media to provide great customer service at low cost. Find out more on our Social Media Customer Support page.
- Multi-channel customer response – we can integrate your customer contact management across the phone, web, email, SMS and social media. Check out our multi-channel response page to learn more.
- Mobile Response Management – SMS text is a great way to interact with your customers. 97% of text messages are read within 5 seconds and 32% of consumers responds to SMS messages. Find out how we can help you run promotions and responds to customer requests via SMS on our Mobile Response Management page.
- Emergency Response – an emergency such as a severe weather event or industrial accident can place huge demands on your customer support staff. Arema Connect has an Emergency Response team that can set up dedicated lines and allocate staff within hours of an incident occurring. Learn more on our Emergency Response page.
- Holiday Cover – we can provide professional, polite phone cover when your reception staff go on holiday. Read our Holiday Cover page to learn more.
Benefits of Arema Connect Enterprise Services
- Improved Customer Service – you can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Back-office System Integration – we ensure our processes merge seamlessly with your existing customer support systems.
- Reduced Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.