Online e-commerce sites: the challenges of customer care
What it an e-business/e-commerce site?
Electronic business, or e-business/e-commerce sites, may be defined as the application of information and communication technologies (ICT) in support of all the activities of business.
Why is it important to support customers online?
- Support your marketing department = Improve the Return On Investment (ROI)
- Support web-designers and programmers = Improve website usability
- Support your sales process = Increase sales
- Support your customers = Improve customer experience
How can you support customers online? – Channels Your Company Should Consider Using.
- Live Chat: immediate answer on your website. Learn more about live chat handling
- Telephone: more persona approach. Learn more about telephone answering service
- E-mail: use web forums on your own site. Learn more about e-mail handling services
- Voice SMS: leave messages directly on their voicemail. More personal than a text, less expensive than a call. Learn more about Voice SMS
- Social Media: More visibility, help your Marketing Department and answer your clients. Learn more about customer care through Social Media
- Text Message (SMS): Quick and inexpensive. Learn more about customer care text messages.
For more information please contact us, Call us now at +44289 57 57 275 (UK) / +35321 482 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us.
In this blog we have talked about:
We recommend the following whitepaper:
Also, you can check our case studies here or click on the tags to read more posts.