eMarketing Assistant Internship
- Develop and support our online lead generation and “nurturing sales lead” program
- Creation of whitepapers and online content (i.e. blogs, social media updates, website content)
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Email marketing – list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring and reporting
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends and report to our management team.
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Excellent research and collating skills
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills are essential
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Previous experience in a Market research and/or Contact Centre environment is a plus but not essential
The successful applicant will work as part of a team and gain valuable experience in re-branding a company and will be involved in the strategic direction of our company.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org