Why Outsource Your Online Retail Customer Service to us?
These days operating an online retail business certainly isn’t an easy thing to do. Along with providing exceptional service for your customers and managing the ever-changing details of retail sales, this can become quite overwhelming. Over the last few years retail has become so competitive with a need to blend the online and offline retail experiences.
Here at Arema Connect we can provide a range of contact centre services for retail sector that will help you drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. From call answering through to live chat and social media customer service, we can support your business across each step of the customer lifecycle.
Contact Centre Services for Retail Sector:
- Live Chat
- Email handling
- Social Media Customer Support.
- Mobile Response Management
- Ordering and Booking Tickets online
- Multi-channel customer response
- Out of Hours / Overflow
In providing these services, our team has found that we not only alleviate customer service correspondence but we can also:
- Improve Customer Service – we can ensure someone is available to take calls 24/7. Customers get better access and faster response times. All important messages, emails and texts are forwarded to you immediately.
- Increase sales – through our support for website live chat and mobile marketing we can help you drive sales online and offline.
- Reduce Costs – we can implement an efficient contact management service where you only pay for the service you use. You don’t have fixed costs or the need to hire and manage additional staff.
By taking advantage of these contact centre services, an online retailer can quickly experience the growth they have been waiting for.
For more information please contact us, Call us now at +44289 57 57 275 (UK) / +35321 482 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us.
In this blog we have talked about:
We recommend the following whitepaper:
Also, you can check our case studies here or click on the tags to read more posts.